Membership for the Museum of International Folk Art is through the Museum of New Mexico Foundation. By joining, you become a member not only of the Museum of International Folk Art (MoIFA), but the three other state museums in Santa Fe (Museum of Indian Arts & Culture, New Mexico History Museum/Palace of the Governors, New Mexico Museum of Art) along with seven historic sites across New Mexico and the Office of Archaeological Studies.
Each level of membership offers a range of exceptional benefits-including special access to exhibitions, inspriring educational programs, fun social events, free subscriptions to award-winning museum publications and much more.
The following core benefits are offered at every level:
- Free, unlimited admission for one year to four Santa Fe museums and seven historic sites statewide
- Advance notice of exhibitions and events
- Invitations to exhibitiuon poreviews and members-only events
- Subscription to quarterly El Palacio and Member News Magazines (except Student) and our bi-weekly Member E-News
- 10% discount at five museum shops and two online stores, shopmuseum.org and worldfolkart.org
- Members-only Shops Double Discount sale twice a year
- 10% dining discount at Museum Hill Café
Member levels range from $35 to$10,000 and each level includes a distinctive package of benefits. Click here to view all benefits and levels.
Join today to increase our impact and enhance your cultural experiences.
The Friends of Folk Art is a group of Museum of New Mexico Foundation members who love folk art and arrange talks, tours, trips and social events related to folk art, with all proceeds benefitting exhibitions and educational programming at the Museum of International Folk Art.