The Museum of International Folk Art actively collects folk and traditional arts within our collecting areas, as detailed in About the Collection. We welcome your inquiries about donations of the highest-quality objects and archival materials to the collection. Please be aware that because of storage limitations we are very selective about the works we accept into the collection.
Please direct your inquiries to the appropriate staff member:
- Laura Addison, North American & European collections, email@example.com
- Nicolasa Chávez, Spanish Colonial & Contemporary Hispano/Latino collections, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caroline Dechert, books or archival materials, email@example.com
- Amy Groleau, Latin American & Caribbean collections, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carrie Hertz, African & Textiles collections, email@example.com
- Felicia Katz-Harris, Senior Curator / Curator of Asian & Oceanic folk art, firstname.lastname@example.org